- They don’t feel like explaining because they’re afraid you won’t understand.
- It’ll make them feel worse if they do because the subject is just being brought up again.
- They don’t know what’s wrong.
- Privacy / Personal space
- Afraid of being judged.
- They don’t want anyone worrying about them.
- Tired of hearing the lie that “It’ll be alright.”
- its obviously about you.
- They just don’t want to talk about it.
Reasons why most people say "Nothing" when asked "What's wrong?"
GODSbook & HISspace >Facebook & Myspace
I'm Not Okay....
I've Ruined Everything....
and now I’m left with nothing…..
I love how me and my boyfriend can be goof balls together, we can make the ugliest faces at eachother but we wouldn't care we would just laugh our asses off. I love how my boyfriend has a funny side but also a serious side when he has to be. But other then that I love how we can just be silly with eachother.
“Sometimes, God breaks our spirit to save our soul. He breaks our heart to make us whole. He sends us pain so we can be stronger. He sends us failure so we can be humble. He sends us illness so we can better take care of ourselves.Sometimes, God takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything He gave us.” —(via rachelcamille) (via yoomalacas, heytherekohleen) (via julayboss) (via jclevick) (via ihaveaboring) (via nataytay) (via lourdeess) (via marylojo) (via jesustotheworld) (via safeinhislove) (via myonlytruth)